Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT OUR MATTRESSES:
- Tell me more about the Diamond mattress:
Diamond offers the most comfortable mattresses available. We sell directly to you, cutting out middlemen and markups. You enjoy the best mattress at a much better price. Diamond is designed for every type of sleeper and arrives backed by our Forever Warranty plus a full year sleep trial, so you can make sure Diamond is right for you, at no risk. Diamond arrives straight to your door. If you'd like, you can select our optional White Glove Delivery Service option at checkout and we can setup your Diamond mattress in addition to removing your old mattress. Thousands of Diamond customers and over 20 mattress review sites think Diamond mattresses are the most comfortable mattress you can purchase - and if you don’t agree, we’ll take it back and refund your full purchase.
- What is the Forever Warranty?
Our Forever Warranty guarantees the construction, materials, quality and durability of your Diamond mattress for the original purchaser. We firmly believe in making your Diamond mattress the only mattress you'll ever need. We back up Diamond's quality in absolute terms, without the fancy and overly-complex legal jargon. Read the full details here.
- What about trying out the mattresses in person?
In addition to our 120-night trial period, many of our mattresses are at sleep retailers all over the country.
- If Diamond offers such great mattresses, why does it cost so much less than others?
By removing the middle man and selling directly to you, we can offer you the best pricing possible at basically wholesale. We think it’s crazy to pay astronomical prices for a mattress, so we simply don't.
- Where are Diamond mattresses shipped from?
Diamond ships from Rancho Dominguez, CA in the United States.
- How can you offer a Forever Warranty while other companies only offer 10 or 15 years?
Diamond mattresses are built with better quality materials on a firmer, more supportive base than other memory foam mattresses on the market. We guarantee the construction, materials, durability, and quality of every Diamond mattress for as long as the original purchaser owns it. We know that trust from our customers is everything, which is why we want to bring you quality over quantity. We believe Diamond should be the last mattress you’ll ever need to buy, which is why we feel confident in our 120-night trial period and a warranty that lasts forever.
- What kind of materials are Diamond mattresses made from?
Diamond is constructed from four special grade performance layers and a uniquely milled cooling cover. Diamond incorporates super-premium and medical-grade Certi-pur LUSH and Hi-CORE Foam layers. Our foam layers include 1-inch, semi-open, fast-recovery gel memory foam, a 3-inch 3.5lb memory foam with medical-grade cooling and recovery levels, and finally a 2.2lb high-density base foam. Each mattress is carefully designed and thoughtfully assembled in order to achieve the perfect combination of firm support and soft, cradling comfort.
- Can the Diamond mattress be re-folded for transport?
Diamond is not designed to be refolded once expanded. The initial compression process uses roller presses which compress the mattress with over 10,000 lbs per square foot for vacuum packing.
- Are Diamond mattresses safe?
Diamond uses a flexible foam that is independently certified by CertiPUR-US®, a 3rd party global-rating standard, to be free from known harmful chemicals and gases. Our mattresses are also free from Ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates and Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Can I clean my Diamond mattress Cover?
Absolutely. Unzip and spot clean the cover with a mild detergent. We recommend using a water resistant mattress protector to further protect your mattress. It is best not to immerse it in water or dry clean it.
- How firm is the Diamond mattress?
Our mattresses vary in firmness, which is why we urge you to take our Mattress Selector quiz in order to determine what firmness and mattress is best for you. (Click here to take the quiz)
- Will my Diamond mattress smell like chemicals when opened?
All of our Diamond mattress foams are exceptional quality, so chemical smells are non-existent. If there is any faint opening smell of fresh foam, this will dissipate quickly, as it's from new foams being vacuum packed, not from any chemicals.
- How do I return my Diamond mattress?
While we find that a majority of people love their mattress purchases, returns can be made. We'll work with you to arrange a pickup and refund your money the day we pick up your mattress. Just give us a call or send us an email, and a Diamond support representative will make the process painless and fast.
- What is the 120-night sleep trial?
Diamond offers a 120-night trial period that starts once your Diamond mattress is delivered to your door. That said, not many Diamond users return their mattress, which makes us pretty confident that you’ll love yours too. But give one of our mattress a try and see for yourself.
- If I return my mattress within the 120-Night Trial period, can I get my White Glove In-Home Delivery Service refunded as well?
The White Glove In-Home Delivery Service fee is non-refundable once services have been rendered. This means that once your items have been delivered, you will not be able to receive a refund in the case of a return. You will still receive a full refund on your mattress.
- How does the White Glove In-Home Delivery Service work with multiple items?
When you use White Glove In-Home Delivery Service, fees will be applied to every eligible item (Mattress, Foundation, Adjustable Base, Bed Frame with Headboard) in the cart. If you choose the service, all eligible items will be delivered and set up. Only the first item in your cart will be charged the full White Glove In-Home Delivery Service; each subsequent item will be charged a discounted service fee amount.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
For standard shipping, delivery times will vary. You can usually expect delivery of your ordered items within 3-7 business days by FedEx Ground, with delivery Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. To get a shipping estimate prior to purchase, add the items you wish to order to your cart. Follow the checkout flow and after inputting your shipping address, an ETA will show for each item. There is no need to input your payment information to check. All items ship separately. You will receive a FedEx Ground tracking email for each item as it ships out. The FedEx tracking information linked in the email will automatically update with the most accurate estimated delivery date as it travels to your home.
COSTS AND PAYMENT:
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover and are happy to extend financing options via Affirm.
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is always free within the contiguous United States, whether to purchase or return a Diamond mattress. There are additional shipping costs to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Do you offer a military discount?
We appreciate military service at Diamond. If you need help placing your order or want to learn about discounts, feel free to give us a call at 888-752-8051
- Do you offer financing?
Yes, Diamond customers are able to finance their purchase via Affirm. Explore Affirm option
- How does Affirm work?
Here are the steps in the Affirm loan application process:
1. Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
2. Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
3. To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form.
5. Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over time. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
6. If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
7. Going forward, you’ll get monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date we the merchant completes processing your order.